KM Creative values the business of all of our clients. In order to ensure that we are providing you with the best customer service as well as quality product we have decided to make a few changes to make sure you are having the best experience possible. Below you will find details when placing an order for your product and/or service.
Project Due Date & Refunds
By placing your order you are securing your design spot. Be absolutely sure that you want to place your order and have all of your content together.There will be no refunds after orders are placed due to the nature of our products and services. Depending on your claim or refund request reason we are open to an exchange for design credits – case by case determination*. Create a support ticket in your account for further information on refunds. There is a restart fee starting at $150 per 10 day delay.
All rush orders are subjected to additional fees. All turnarounds are based on the projects that are in front of you. Normal turnaround is approximately 14-30 business days (depending on the type of design and the amount of work you need completed.) Flyers and t-shirt designs 5-7 business days only.
The outcome of your design is a reflection of the input given. Be specific with your request to avoid error and costly redraw fees. In the event that you’re unsatisfied with your initial proof, you will be required to pay an additional fee if you request a new set of concepts. Our recommendation is to be very clear with your requestto avoid redraw and delays. Once your order has been received you will receive a confirmation email with your details and action steps.
Payments must be made in fullafter the completion of your order form. The order form will be provided via email, direct link or via our project management tool.
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including yourname, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password.We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account,we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders. You are granting credit card authorization for any cards stored on file. Your payment terms can be canceled with a 14 day notice with payment rearrangement. Otherwise you are obligated and responsible for your full payment.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 2 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our teamhave access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you;
- Debit/Credit Card Processor
Once again, thank you for your continued support ofKM Creative. We look forward to creating magic with you and your team.